The LEWC recently held it’s Annual General Meeting at The Wild Duck Inn in Lisbellaw.
All the LEWC affiliated Clubs were present and the election of Office Holders for the upcoming year was carried out. The results were as follows:
Office holders for 2012/13 are as follows:
- Chairman: Thomas McGoldrick, Derrylin
- Asst Chairman: Gary McIlveen, Fermanagh WA
- Secretary: Nigel Irvine, Devenish
- Asst Secretary: Eamon Carney, Kilmore
- Treasurer: Adrian Foster, Fermanagh WA
- Asst Treasurer: Shane McGoldrick, Upper Erne
- P.R.O.: Frank Murphy, Derrylin.
- Conservation officer: Peter Taylor, Devenish
Committee members for 2012/13 are as follows:
- Eric Brown (Upper Erne)
- Colin Downey (FWA)
- Davy Stinson (Liscreevin)
- B. Gilmore (Kesh)
- R Cranston (Ballygowans)
- Sean McGoldrick (Derrylin).
- Gerald Duffy (Mulleek)
- Eamon Carney (Kilmore)
- Eugene Brazil (Devenish)
Congratulations to all those elected as we look forward to another busy and successful year ahead.